- Griptech accepts warranty claims for material, production and design failures for a period of 12 months or 1500 working hours (whichever comes first), from the date of delivery to the customer (end user).
- This warranty does not apply for wear parts such as seals or if a defect has been caused by alteration, improper use, wrong installation, failure to provide proper maintenance, modification of the attachment or operation contrary to Griptech installation and service instructions.
- Warranty claims must be reported to Griptech immediately after the problem occurs. With each warranty claim the type of failure, attachment type, serial number of the attachment and working hours have to be communicated in order to approve a warranty. The customer must give Griptech the opportunity to review any such claim and must, in particular, allow Griptech to inspect any defect, damaged goods and their packaging.
- Griptech, at its option, will repair or replace for the original purchaser, free of charge any part or parts of the attachment found, upon examination by Griptech, to be defective in material or workmanship, or both.
- Defective parts have to be sent to Griptech for examination.
- If the warranty is accepted and the repair is carried out by the customer, Griptech will send the parts free of charge and cover the costs for the working hours for repair at site. Traveling costs are excluded.
- Griptech takes no responsibility or can be held liable for indirect costs or losses of any kind.
- To the extent allowed by applicable law, Griptech´s liability arising out of supplying or use of the attachment shall in no case exceed the contract price. Repair or replacement will be the only and exclusive remedy.
Specific Conditions per product group:
- Warranty on spools from solenoid valves and batteries is limited to 3 months.
- Electrical cables and overload of load cells is excluded from this warranty.
- For batteries and solenoid valves warranty is limited to 3 months.
- If hydraulic weighing systems are installed by Griptech we grant a warranty period of 6 months on the work performed.
- For weighing handpallet trucks the warranty is limited to the replacement of parts in the workshop in Aachen, Germany.
- If the calibrated precision shows deviations caused by external forces or influences this is excluded from warranty.
- The warranty only applies for the repair at the Orlaco factory in the Netherlands. Repair on site is excluded.
- If installation is done by Griptech we grant a warranty period of 6 months on the work performed.
- For batteries warranty is limited to 3 months.
Date: sept. 2016